[CS2018] Sang Petualang (Little Voyagers)! Heritage Hunt @ MHC
Suitable for kids age 6 - 12 years old.
All participants must be accompanied by 1 parent/guardian. They will be going around the Kampong Gelam precinct for this Heritage Hunt.
Sail through the monsoon winds to get to the thriving port town of Singapore in this edition of the Heritage Hunt at the Malay Heritage Centre! Be a Sang Petualang (Little Voyager) hailing from the island of Sulawesi and test your barter trade skills to get the best deal from the local merchants.
As a Heritage Hunter, you'll be given your Heritage Hunt backpack kit to make sure you have all the essential tools needed to overcome the challenges. Check out your Heritage Hunt backpack below!
Participants will also receive an EXCLUSIVE Heritage Hunt Survival Backpack as part of the programme!
*Terms & Conditions for tickets apply.
- Meeting Point: Malay Heritage Centre
- Participants should arrive at the starting point 15 minutes prior to the heritage hunt starting time.
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes and bring along a bottle of water.
- Please present your electronic or printed ticket(s) in order to join this programme. Walk-in registrations will NOT be entertained.
- All kids MUST be accompanied by one (1) parent/guardian.
- The programme is strictly for kids age 6 - 12 years old.
- By agreeing to join the heritage hunt, parents/guardians of participants shall be responsible for any injury, loss of damage due to carelessness of other actions on his/her part or that of children under his/her charge.
- The heritage hunt will start on time and participants who are late may not be able to get join.
- It is compulsory for a parent/guardian to accompany any child of or under the age of 12.
- We do not accept cash payment.
- No refund/exchange of tickets is allowed under any circumstance except for programme cancellation.
- The programme will proceed in the event of wet weather and participants are advised to each prepare an umbrella or a raincoat in case.
- The programme may be partly or totally cancelled due to inclement weather (e.g. - unhealthy haze conditions, thunderstorms) or due to other unforeseen circumstances affecting the tour.
- In the event of programme cancellation, participants will be informed via email (a few days before the tour) and SMS (2 hours before the programme).
- Participants will receive full refund in case of programme cancellation via Peatix.
If you have other enquiries, please email NHB_MHC_Programmes@nhb.gov.sg
[ Sat ] - [ Sun ]
10:00 AM - 3:30 PM SGT
- Kampong Gelam Precinct
23 June: 10.00am (Parent-child) 23 June: 2.00pm (Parent-child) 24 June: 10.00am (Parent-child) 24 June: 2.00pm (Parent-child)
- Venue Address
- 85 Sultan Gate, Singapore 198501 Singapore